Launch Google Chrome and go to your GMail box.
To the right of the address bar, click on the "double diamond" icon.
If the double diamond does not appear:
- Click the Google Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings > Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings.
- In the dialog box that appears, go to the "Managers" section.
- Click Manage Managers.
- Move the mouse over the "mailto" element.
- Click on "Delete this site".
- Go back to the GMail page and update it (F5 key on the keyboard)
- The double diamond appears.
Once the double diamond appears, click on it :
- A window appears, check "Use GMail" and click OK.
Then, each time you click on an email address, a GMail window will open automatically.
Post a Comment
We will usually reply within 04 – 24 hours (but Saturday and Sunday)