Simple CRM allows you to easily store an email as an interaction.
Each Simple CRM user has a dedicated email box.
To know your Simple CRM email address :
- open the Admin module (menu up -> Admin)
- click on the "User list" tab
- if you are a Simple CRM Administrator, you see the list of users, the email address of each user is contained in the "Inbox" column
- if you are not an Administrator, your Simple CRM email address appears in the "Simple CRM Inbox" line.
All emails sent to this email address will be stored on the Simple CRM server.
To convert received emails into interaction:
- go to the "Simple CRM Desktop" or "Interaction" module
- click on the button "Read Inbox" - click on the button "Read Inbox" - click on the button "Read Inbox" - click on the button "Read Inbox".
- Wait a few seconds, emails appear in Simple CRM as "0 - Email" interactions.