Use the "Clear browsing data" dialogue to delete all your data or just a portion of your data, collected during a specific period of time.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialogue that appears, select the tickboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
Go to Tools -> Clear Recent History -> Time range to clear – Everything -> Details – select Cache -> Clear Now
Post a Comment
We will usually reply within 04 – 24 hours (but Saturday and Sunday)