2) Click on the "Add interaction" button
3) In the interaction form :
- in the Subject field, type for example "Sale / Boiler Deville D560M".
- if your customer is a company, in the Company field, type the name of the customer company, if this company exists in your Simple CRM, select it, otherwise click on "Create".
- in the Contact field, choose the relevant Contact in the company or, if it does not exist, click on "Create".
- in the Status field, select "In progress".
- in the Type of interaction field, choose "Sale - 3 - Quotation".
- click on the Add document button
- a white block appears below the interaction, click on Add files, select the quote file and click on Start Upload
- above the white block, click on Save
The quote is now stored in Simple CRM.
It is linked to the company and the customer contact.
Post a Comment
We will usually reply within 04 – 24 hours (but Saturday and Sunday)